This motor yacht boat was formerly known as San Juan and offers two distinct cruises, alternating each 8 days. This gives people with a limited budget a chance to visit Fernandina and Isabela which are usually only visited by more expensive ships.
- 8 DOUBLE CABINS , PRIVATE BATHROOM WITH HOT WATER, AIR-CONDITIONING, LIVING ROOM, TV, VCR, MINI LIBRARY, DINING ROOM, BAR, AMPLE SUNDECK, TECHNICAL FACILITIES TO OPERATE FULL DIVING CRUISES, SNORKEL EQUIPMENT ($2,oo per day per person).
- CREW: 7+Naturalist guide
- L.O.A.: 75 FT.
- ENGINES: 2 Detroit Diesel
- Generators 2 Kohler 110/220
- SPEED: 8 KNOTS CRUISING
- Friday.-Baltra apt. - Seymour
- Saturday.- Genovesa
- Sunday.- Bartolomè - Bachas
- Monday.- Plazas Is. - Charles Darwin Station
- Tuesday.- Santa Cruz Highlands - Baltra Apt. Santa Fe Is.
- Wednesday.- Española Is.
- Thursday.- Floreana Is.
- Friday.- Caleta Tortuga Negra. - Baltra Apt.
All meals, accommodation on board, visits to the islands according to the itinerary, English speaking guide, transfers in Galapagos.
- Galapagos entrance fee: 100 USD.
- Transit control card INGALA per Person: 10 USD.
- Flight Ticket 416 USD
- Drinks, tips, departure taxes, personal expenses
Please Contact Us for more information
NOTE: Itineraries and boats might be changed due to force majeure, weather conditions, and park authorities regulations,in case of complaints they will be redirected to each boats legal representative in the Galapagos islands.